disposible underwear

I feel like a superfluous failure
I know that it may sound silly, but its truthful.
I am postponing myself by not doing my homework.
So
I reach summits and and I drown in them,
Sadly their composition just doesn't match mine
I just could not stop in the middle or the last trudges
I would just judge myself, deny myself a happy ending if I just
Just. I've tried it before, and I must Must, there is no other.
so i grab my camera in one hand and in the other
I listen intently and sign back to my past/present/future
memories that which has occurred.
one day a friends mother dies, another day
i become closer to an older acquaintance who is forty years older than I
she smiles, dentures as her top half, it smells off putting with the tobacco
but I let her continue speaking because it sounds like the trees
in the summer when the air is sticky and swims through the air like a warm
current in the Florida keys.




Comments

Popular Posts