sometimes the tears I cry are so thick and warm you could use them as a blanket.

I am a heritic in my family
Extended family
Like an arm outstretched to pity someone.
They can stay in his house
Only if she is willing to to obey and agree to everything.
I feel like a stranger in my family's (while you are here) house.
I dont understand understand (Why must I go to
your bible study?)
Understand. Neurotic. (You say you have Jesus in your heart
but your daughter (my cousin) robotically says
"gays are sinners") My mother is gay, how
is that to make me feel?
While Aunt and Uncle argue about cleaning duties and I am almost in tears because i do not want to pray to their Jesus. I believe in God. And I love The universe why when i suffer
Do you pity me then say
You promised you said. Yes i said id do it
Id say anything because i was in need.
What would i do? Be honest would have fared better. Then i could have known
And then i could have suffered again with my meth adddict father. I dont want
To pity myself. Should bite my tongue
And nod and sulk and stay in corners and work and then fly
Fly fly from here.

Comments

Popular Posts