Paradigm


my ego has been lost, a lackluster "wanted" poster has been stapled on the posts of my inner workings and after reaching deep within I got tired, looking
into the eyes of my God to see what he/she/they thought of me, pride being wounded like this.
throwing glass-rocks at the shadows of my youth, you lie undisturbed and it instills courage within me to understand my insecurities. 
You are the zenith of passion and delight and never could one
with time-labeled flesh like I be as selfless as you, even if one has lost one's ego. 
For it is truth that my id still keeps me company, that little devil is harping at me, telling me to disown you-
but you are my spirit, my exodus from transgression, I desire to be a refugee from impurities
and in your perfection lies my
true heart's aching for the ultimate self-reflection. 

Comments

Popular Posts