development/disillusionment

Some people are like robots. You know how everyone has their own personal reality?
isn't it strange when they mix with yours
their sadness and despair hot on their breath
oozing sickness in their tongue's harping.
to me, it sounds like a rooster. Or a bitch's cackling laugh at something only she thinks is funny.
sometimes i miss living in books.
but now reality makes it difficult to live anywhere else. I attempt to accomplish more than i did the day before
but that mountian is hard to climb, sometimes i fall down and getting up is getting harder too.
but i will continue to wipe off the mud from my decaying boots because who else am i
than who i am?  i couldnt stop even if i wanted. that inner soul would grab me by my gut and rush me
to the gates before it let me ignore it.


Comments

Popular Posts