Analemma

If I was fluent in star-language
the celestial map might dictate
to You and I

(I would sign to you what I have read)

For our feet to follow the imagined infinity
into the World's edge; 
For that is where the Sun bathes to decompress the day's harshness
and the Moon dances beside Her
with its crescent shadow in a trillion year tango.

Complex living organism with pores like bacteria, hair like fungus, and 
plasma like plants, we know what's best for us by instinct
seek the movements of the stars' alignment.
elusive, complex: speed of light.

Just take my palm, damp and divine
perhaps when we touch, our life-lines will collaborate-
design collectively.
Do not-whatever you do- cut the golden strings,
the harp of gravity
vibrates between us, our way of communicating longing as to not
inconvenience our lazy mouths. 

Comments

Popular Posts